Friday, December 19, 2014

This is a space for me to vent. None of this is serious (not to me), none of it is life-altering. It's a place for me to blow off steam and verbalize what I'm thinking and feeling.

It is okay for me to feel the way I feel.

It is okay for me to think the way I think.

It is okay for me to talk about it here.

I'd like to note that overall, I'm an optimistic person. I'm not bubbly; I'm very even-keeled. I'm generally positive, but not exuberant. I never stay down long, I always anticipate the light at the end of the tunnel even with difficult things, and I expect and work for a mostly calm, happy, content existence. But I do have my darker, sadder moments. And as someone who tends to guard those moments, I figured this would be the best place to vent them.

No comments:

Post a Comment